Smart infrastructure management starts
with the power of ArcGIS.
When an asset management plan is established, a first step to implement the plan is to create a system inventory and build an asset registry. To face management, financial, engineering, and other challenges, you must know what your physical assets are. Download A Practical Guide to GIS in Asset Management to learn how GIS plays a key role in today’s BMPs of asset management.
This guide will discuss how GIS is a crucial component for of each of the following steps:
- Complete an asset inventory.
- Complete an inventory of programs.
- Determine levels of service.
- Define roles and responsibilities.
- Identify and calculate risk.
- Extrapolate a forecast.
- Adjust the budget accordingly.