Receive a Complimentary Data Health Check at UC
A Data Health Check* is a free, 45-minute service provided by an Esri industry expert, who will review and analyze your GIS data, focusing expressly on features/attributes.
What to Expect with Your Data Health Check Appointment
- Bring a sample of your data in a file or personal geodatabase.
- An Esri industry expert will perform a diagnostic on your data using the ArcGIS Data Reviewer extension.
- If errors are detected, Esri staff will review key data concerns with you.
- The error features (captured in a separate geodatabase) and an Excel report will be provided to take back to your organization.
Where: Esri UC GIS Solutions Expo Services area, located in the San Diego Convention Center
When: Tuesday, July 11, 9:00a.m.–5:00p.m. | Wednesday, July 12, 9:00a.m.–5:00p.m. | Thursday, July 13, 9:00a.m.–noon
Who should sign up: Customers in one of these industries:
- Water, including Wastewater, Sewer, Stormwater
- Electric and Gas
- Land Records and Addressing
*Due to time constraints, Esri is offering one appointment per customer. We can review only one dataset at that time. If your organization has multiple datasets (e.g., water and wastewater), we would be happy to discuss other options with you.